January 2014

 Kabrey has made her pillow into covers
 Our little cheer-leader
 Whoops Rylan wrong way, she was too busy looking at Pop Pop


 Waiting for Rylan's Birthday Party to start
 7 years old

 After many attempts this is the best picture I could get of the girls together


 BeeBee and the girls
 Pop Pop, BeeBee with all three girls
When Pop Pop is near Rylan no one else matters at all, you can't tell can you?

 Mama Laine with Rylan Elaine she was busy looking at a gift

 The kids minus Harper but she was here :)
 Birthday Morning

 We took a picture of Kabrey waking up on Rylan's birthday
We have been busy and without Dad here it gets a little crazy to keep up.  Rylan turned 7 years old on January 27. Where has the time gone...can't dwell on it too much as than I start thinking about Rylan getting older and Kabrey turning 2 in a month.  We celebrated on Sunday and it just happened as Rylan didn't have school on her birthday so it was even better.  Kabrey helped Rylan open all her gifts and enjoyed everything Rylan got.

Rylan also started Upward Cheer, she really enjoys the games she cheers at, but doesn't like the practices. I call Rylan a miniature BeeBee as she reminds me so much of my Mom and me in many other ways.  Mom was a cheerleader in high school and Rylan loves to practice her moves with her.  I haven't taken Kabrey to a game as she is just a little too busy to sit for an hour, and I don't have the energy to chase her around, so on Saturdays I leave her with our babysitter Mel, and Kabrey enjoys her time with her and is normally really worn out by the time I get home.

Hard to believe it is already February and soon we will get to meet our little boy.  It is hard to say what I am more excited about the baby being born or Josh coming home.  This pregnancy has really gone by so fast and I can't complain about anything besides for being tired but that's minor.  Rylan can't wait to meet her brother, she asks everyday when he is coming out.  As for Kabrey well that is going to be a different story, but I think she will adjust when he arrives.  I know Josh is very anxious to get home to his girls and I can't wait for him to come home for awhile, this is the longest we have been apart, thank goodness for Face Timing as we get to see him almost everyday.   

No comments: