Life as of lately

 Rare picture of Mommy and Baylor
 Josh and Rylan made a fort in the snow
 Kabrey pushing her stroller in the snow, we could not get this child inside after being out in the snow she loves it.
 Typical Kabrey hair when she is done having it fixed
 Baylor relaxing on the bed
 Girls fighting....this happens more than I thought it would, and Kabrey won this little battle, all the while Rylan had a smile on her face
 Daddy teaching his girls at a young age about bowling, this was Kabrey's first time
 Rylan loves to bowl and is quite good, we had a such a nice time bowling.
 Since Rylan didn't go to school on her birhtday due to snow and I had promised her I would eat lunch with her, I surprised her by eating with her.  She told me it was the best day of her life :)
 Kabrey and Daddy showing their teeth
 Aunt CeCe and Baylor, what you can't see is how jealous Kabrey was that Aunt CeCe was paying attention to Baylor
Surprised Rylan again at lunch, she was thrilled. It is nice having Josh home so I am able to meet her again for lunch.

No comments: