This weekend marks another "first" for the Morman family. Mark and I had a wedding to attend on Saturday and left Rylan with her 'babysitters' (GramBee, Mama Laine and Aunt Di) for the night. Although we did take her to the rehearsal dinner on Friday it was really hard to leave her on Saturday. She was the center of attention at the rehearsal, but how could she not be with that cute bow in her few strands of hair. (No I didn't glue it in) From the report I got from Grambee and the numerous times that I called she was really good, and didn't fuss hardly at all, and only woke up twice during the night. I think just maybe they would babysit again. Mark and I were home early this morning too see her, and we have been relaxing and sleeping on and off all day. I would say that for the first night away it went real good, but that will be the LAST for quite awhile, according to me, yet Mark can't wait for another night away. We will take it slow I missed the little muffit quite a bit, as did her Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment