UNCLE MATTHEW is HOME









On Friday my brother Matthew came home from Chicago to see his favorite niece and nephew. We were so excited to see him, and I couldn't wait for Rylan too show him all of her new little tricks, and her hilarious personality I have been raving about too him. Things just didn't turn out that way, I knew something was up when I went to get Rylan out of bed Friday morning. She looked at me and threw her paci out of her crib, good morning to you! She did perk up throughout the day, and enjoyed spending time with Uncle Matt. Auntie, Dalton, Rylan, Uncle Matt and I had a really good day in town going shopping, having some chow at our favorite eatery CJ's, and to Miller Park. Although the kids were really tired we managed to get a few good snap shots. Auntie took Rylan down the slide. We then headed over to the swings. I think she really enjoyed being put in a swing with Dalton. She lalways seems to be happy when she is around him. Ry is always touching or grabbing him.
The day was wonderful and we really enjoyed spending time with Uncle Matt, we love it when he comes down to visit, and wish that he would come down more. We might just have to start making trips up there to stay with him! Thanks Matthew for a wonderful day!

No comments: