Another Tooth

Rylan has gotten another tooth this week. I really wasn't surprised since she has been a little cranky but was shocked at the location. It's on the top off to the right side! Of course we think this is just too funny! It's hard to believe that she is almost 9 months old - where has the time gone? I find myself waiting for her to wake up in the morning where it use to be I was praying she would sleep longer! It's funny how you begin to miss those midnight talks and cries. (Keep in mind we did have one of those last night - Rylan wanted to be with Mommy and pull Daddy's hair at wee hours in the morning.) This child is a blessing and a miracle to us. Mark and I are so proud of Rylan and love to brag and show her off. She already has her own little attitude and people tell me it's a lot like mine. I probably shouldn't be proud, but I am!

No comments: