Sick Baby


Before she got sick.......


A Bath makes things better

Tupperware cures the flu



It's official Rylan has got the Flu! Luckily with all the traveling that this little girl has gone through, and everything she hasn't got sick, until now. Last night after returning from GranBee and Papa's Rylan began throwing up. This was quite a scare for Mark and I but I seemed to handle the situation quite well..Mark on the other hand went into panic mode and just kept wiping the counter off like it was going to make things better. He doesn't do well with this kind of thing. After reassuring myself with my sister on what to and not to do we were ready for the night. Mark and I had decided we would just put her in bed with us for the fear of her throwing up in bed and all that, our first mistake. She instantly woke up and flopped back in forth pulled my hair, pinched Mark, went after Buttons and manage to pass lots of gas! I knew this wasn't going too work it looked as if I was in for a long night. After finally getting her to sleep I put her in her bed and was up every 20 minutes checking on her. We were awake most of the night, meaning Rylan and I, but we made it through. Rylan is still cranky, tired and wanting only Mommy but I think we are on the road to getting better. Hopefully some sleep will cure everything.

It is awful to have your child be sick and I know this is only one of many times but it breaks your heart when you can't do anything, but hold them and tell them it will be ok. I think out of the three of us, Mark took it the worst, and Rylan took it the best.

1 comment:

The Colorado Carters said...

We feel for you guys. Madeline has been sick for the past 2 weeks with a runny nose, fever and cough. Our good little sleeper has not slept in 2 weeks! UGH! We hope that Rylan gets better soon. She is such a beautiful and happy baby and we love watching her grow!