.jpg)
We have officially started the 'get togethers' for Christmas. Saturday night was theYoder Christmas. Rylan and I had been shopping most of the day which meant that she missed her naps. Needless to say we had a tired little girl on our hands but she did great. She was hooked on to Uncle Matthew most of the night until Dalton arrived which is her best friend. I say best friend because I have never seen her get so excited to see someone. In fact she wouldn't let go of him, she had to be touching all the time and sometimes he just pushes her away! Dalton and Rylan stole the show and loved the attention from everyone.
Mark and I are anxious for Christmas. This is the first year that we are not traveling as a married couple, and now we have a beautiful daughter to celebrate this special day with. It is funny too think back and know that this time last year I was very pregnant and anxiously awaiting Rylan's birth. Besides for that we were headed back too Florida which was a sad time. God has blessed us with so many close family and friends and we are so thankful to be with all of them this Christmas!
1 comment:
Rylan looks so darling in her candy cane headband.
Post a Comment