A not so Merry Christmas





Unfortunately Rylan has been very sick, and was sick on Christmas! There is nothing like having your baby sick. She came down with croup. It was awful and we are still battling the cough but no more temperature. We were up most of Christmas eve, and didn't start sleeping until last night. Although she was sick we still managed to open gifts and have a few visitors. Our first Christmas was quite what I expected it too be with her being sick but it was still wonderful. Rylan was blessed with many gifts, and is starting to enjoy playing with them. I think Mark was the most excited about Christmas this year, and had Rylan's gifts opened for her. I thank God that she is getting better each and every day, and Thanks to everyone who helped us through her being sick.

2 comments:

The Haycrafts said...

Poor little pumpkin! Croup is horrible, I'm glad to hear that she is doing better though : )

Anonymous said...

GranBee was so sorry that Ry was sick. I am glad you're feeling better and back to your old tricks.