.jpg)
On Sunday we were lucky enough to visit with our cousins from Colorado, Pat, Jenny and Maddie. Maddie is 9 months old, and so cute. Rylan was very into all of Maddie's toys and all she wanted to do was kiss and rock her. I guess you might say Ry is a little aggressive.......Papa Joe took over for a bit and entertained Rylan, yet it was short lived. Rylan wanted to touch everything in Grandma Belva's house and even pet Buddy. I hope we get invited back after this visit.
For this new year I have told myself that I will be visiting family more, and taking Rylan more places. Old habits are hard to break but I will make every effort to visit family. I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year, and wish everyone the best this coming year.
1 comment:
It was so good to see you all! Thank you so much for coming over to see us! Rylan is amazing and we just love spending time with her. (even if it is just through your awesome blog entries!) Take care and stay in touch!
Love,
The Colorado Carters
Post a Comment