
It's hard to believe I am already 25 years old. Wow how time flies. I looked back through my pictures and found the only decent one of me pregnant that I wasn't too ashamed to post. Wow I was HUGE, but what a beautiful little girl I got 16 days later. Birthdays seem to be just another day anymore when you have a child, it is hers that I am concentrating on. I did receive some wonderful cards and a few gifts. I got a card from Rylan and Mark, actually the same card Mark got me last year, I am still questioning him as too whether he just signed Rylan's name......I will find out some how.(LOL)
Tonight we are planning a little girls night out, and going to Pizza Hut! It should be lots of fun, and I am looking so forward to spending my birthday with family. Thinking back to the past three years I have spent down in Florida.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brooke! You are 25 and Bill is 48! I absolutely love the pictures of Rylan with the cake. They are beautiful - she looks just like her beautiful mommy!
Post a Comment