This weekend we really didn't do a lot which was nice for a change. Rylan has started walking around with the phone in her hands! When she sits in her chair she needs it right beside her. As she walks with the phone she will pick up other things and say "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" it is too cute.
On Sunday after church we went to Aunt Lisa's house to see her new Great Dane puppies. They are the cutest things I have ever seen. Mark and I are both suckers for big dogs, and as they say these dogs are gentle giants. Rylan didn't get too close because these dogs are only two days old. I think we will be going out to see them again really soon.
2 comments:
They are still puppies - BIG puppies. If you want you can spend time with Cosmo for the weekend.
Post a Comment