.jpg)
A new trick that hopefully fades away is Rylan sticking out her tongue. I have to say that I did teach her this trick but really thought she wouldn't enjoy it so much. She walks around the house just sticking out her tongue, the only time I can get a picture of her without her tongue out is in her chair in the morning watching Mickey Mouse Club.
Walking has created new adventures for Rylan. She enjoys getting places faster and bringing items to us. The only hang up is that she doesn't really pay attention to where she is going or what she is going to step on. She will just walk over things, fall then get right back up and keep going. Buttons is usually her destination, poor Butts is graying faster.
1 comment:
I think she has a hanger in the top picture!
Post a Comment