.jpg)
This week has been very busy with work, Mary Kay and school. I haven't been home much and it has been hard being away from Rylan but also good for us. Daddy has taken over baths, feedings, and putting her to bed (which sometimes I am praying she wakes up just so I can give her a kiss). He has done a great job and she is becoming a little daddy's gal. On Wed. morning I decided to snooze while Rylan slept. Mark got her up from her nap and this is what I found on my camera--too cute not to put on here! Aren't we looking more alike? Today we went out for lunch and a couple in front of us said they thought they were looking at twins. It was cute and Ry just smiled and showed them her best side. I am very anxious for this weekend because I get RYLAN ALL TO MYSELF!
No comments:
Post a Comment