Sleeping like Daddy
Every night when Rylan goes to bed I check on her numerous times just to make sure she is ok and covered up. Her favorite doll Millie is never far away and neither are her pacis. Last night I couldn't resist taking pictures of her sleeping. She is a sound sleeper just like her Daddy with her hands over her face like Mark sleeps! I thought it was just darling I take it Millie likes to sleep on her belly with her face down. Actually Millie doesn't have a say in anything - what Rylan does and says goes!.JPG)
1 comment:
I CAN'T BELIEVE LITTLE RYLAN IS 1 YEAR OLD ALREADY!! She's such a pweshus little gal & I love the birthday pictures!! That little gal has sure got a set of beautiful eyes :) Take care & we'll hopefully see ya soon! Love ya, Lee
Post a Comment