Busy Little Mommy





Rylan continues to amaze Mark and I each and every day. This week her new thing is getting her baby doll and putting her diapers on it. This process is so funny because she yells at the doll and slams her down onto the ground. I laugh so hard and tell her to be nice to the baby and she will quickly kiss her and continue putting on the diaper that is the size of the entire baby. Another task is her acting like she is reading. She took the Area Buyers guide and put in on the kitchen floor and was intrigued by it for at least 15 minutes which is a long time for Rylan.
Bath time has also became very entertaining, she loves bubbles and putting her head in the water. Rylan has never had swim lessons yet, which we really need to do, yet she has no fear of the water. It has to be the Yoder in her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I would want that Little Mommy taking care of me. I think DCFS would have to be called.
Love GRANBEE