Can you believe our little princess is already 18 well actually 19 months old! How time has flown by. Rylan continues to amaze us each and every day. She weighs in at 23 lbs 15 oz so in our minds 24 lbs which is in the 35th%, and is 31 1/2 inches which falls into the 30th%, and her head is 17 1/2 which is in the 5th%. Yet Dr. Boe thought she was doing great and reassured me that the NO NO NO phase would eventually go away, but gosh I am wondering. As most know Rylan doesn't like milk at all, she will throw her sippy cup back at me and refuse to drink, I asked the doctor about this and he said "well what can you do some kids just don't like it" which reassured me, and I have been giving her lots of foods enriched with calcium, and if anyone has any suggestions for food with calcium please let me know.
I have started back to school I guess that is why I have fallen behind on blogging. I keep taking pictures but don't put them on the computer I am hoping to get that done or that my sister will add her 18 month pictures to the blog, wonder if she will take that hint..........
School has already been stretching me--late nights of studying, work has been put on the back burner and I think that I am just going to go to school and not work. It is just too much. I have made some great friends at work and will continue to talk with them, yet family and school need to come first.
Labor Day weekend we went to the Ozarks! We had a great time, and I will post pictures soon.
Dad and Mom Morman have been in Kentucky all week long and we are really missing them. I know Rylan will be so excited to see her Papa Joe and MeMaw Bette, so hurry home you two.
Promise pictures really soon. Hope everyone is well!
1 comment:
I get the hint...I will be right on top of that! Give Butsy kisses. Love, Aunt T
Post a Comment