What have we been up too?





The time has flown by! I guess with working, packing and playing with Rylan I have got behind on everything. Rylan has started preschool again, which actually she went all summer but now all her friends are back! She is learning so much and teaches me something new everyday. ALSO she has been known to try to outsmart Mommy and BeeBee! We catch on quick, but oh geez it makes us laugh so hard.

Keeping busy is an understatement for us, we will be moving very soon and we are excited for this new chapter in our lives. Although it will be a longer drive to work, I am trying to change my hours so I don't miss out on one extra second with Rylan.

Time has gone by so fast and we are counting down the days till my sister has her baby! We can't wait!!
I will try to do better and blog weekly, yet its a little hard, so I will do my best.

No comments: