.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
What changes have taken place with Rylan and I?
Let's see we managed to get settled into our new home in Danvers which we love, and Rylan begs to come home. She loves all the room and having her own little toy room. I can say out of all the moves that I have made this has been the best, for I have taken my time putting things away and getting everything just the way I want it. And my interior decorator (my sister Tara) will be doing the decorating, hopefully before our newest edition to the family arrives. Which we can't wait for.
Rylan was invited to Dalton's Open family fun day at his preschool, of course we didn't resist in getting out and going to have some fun. She would follow D and Calem around and really enjoyed the time.
This past Sunday Rylan had her Family Fun Day at her preschool, which we had a wonderful time at. BeeBee and Pop Pop came along with Mama Laine, we loved having them there. D and Calem didn't make it, but hopefully next year and we got them some cotton candy since they couldn't come. Rylan loved the bouncy thing. Her and BeeBee would play and Rylan did somersaults for us, and we had a hard time getting her out of the thing when it was time for the raffle, which glad we did because we ended up winning, well actually Elaine Wepprecht won, but hey you had to be present and I wasn't about to let a prize go. Sorry Mama. It was a great Sunday! Rylan was so tired.
Also I have to say Thank you to my family and close friends for all your support and help in moving and being there for Rylan and I when we needed you. We could never have done this by ourselves and there are no words to express how we feel about each and everyone one of you, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment