This is a long overdue post I would have to say. Rylan and I have been quite busy though. We are settled in our new house and are loving it more each day. Rylan has a huge play area and I am able to have all the room I need. It is so nice to be so close to my parents and closer to the Kruger's.
Halloween has came and gone but I didn't get to post a picture of Rylan "The Witch". I also attended Rylan's Halloween party at school where she dressed up like a bumblebee. She posed for a quick picture with her teacher Ms.Samantha. We had a wonderful Halloween, and now we are ready for Christmas as we put up our tree this past weekend. Some might say its too early but not for these two girls. We are ready for it. Rylan has expressed everything she wants for Christmas and I just don't think the house can hold an entire toy store. We will see what her list comes down too.
No comments:
Post a Comment