Almost Time.......

You know I have been thinking the past oh well two months what I was doing and where I was at 4 short years ago. I was living in WPB, FL in a one bedroom apartment with a closet full of baby cloths, diapers ready, and my arms waiting for my baby girl.

Mister and Aunt Di just headed back from West Palm, with Aunt Di not supposed to be returning when Rylan was born, haha, I knew better. I was sad to see them go, begged Aunt Di to stay, but we said goodbye and I knew I would be seeing familiar faces soon.

Each day I would make the journey to get the mail in the 80 degree weather with Buttons. Than I would try to rest for I knew the "resting" would soon end.
As it sure did. I can't find a picture of me right now, but I know who has some, My dear Aunt Di. So I will post one, as those who are reading this are dear friends and family, and if you know me, I laugh at myself.

No comments: