
At 28 I dreamed I would be happily married with a couple kids, but instead I am a single Mom of the world's greatest and cutest daughter. You never know what God has in store for you or what is to come, but I do know this I am happy and blessed for what lessons God has taught me and for my beautiful daughter Rylan Elaine. I decided to show pictures of Rylan and I in January starting in 2007, for that is when my life really began. Thank you for all the wonderful Birthday wishes, and to my family for always, always being there no matter what. I know they have watched me suffer, and watched me grow, and become a Mom. I hope and pray I can be the best Mom, Daughter, Sister, Cousin, Aunt that I can be, because I have the support of my GREAT family.
No comments:
Post a Comment