Kabrey Nicole 3 months

Sisterly LOVE, and that is Daddy in the background giving Rylan ears, you should have seen her face when she found out
Dad and his two girls on Father's Day
Our Family
The "DUO" these two have me on my toes all day
Rare picture of Mommy and Kabrey

Always has our Attention
Pastor Joy and Kabrey

 Kabrey at Brittney and Jake's wedding
 Dad, Josh, Me, Mom and Kabrey at her Baptism
 Tara, Brittney and Me
 Aunt T and Kabrey

Kabrey is 3 month old and is growing like a weed. She was baptized on June 24, and smiled when Pastor Joy put water on her, I think she thought it was bath time.  These are some pictures from June of the girls and us.  Summer is going by so fast and we have Rylan doing all kinds of things, she just finished up T Ball, and now all she has is swimming and gymnastics. Josh got us girls a pool this summer and we have spent numerous hours in it.  While talking about Josh I have to give him praise because he is wonderful to me and the girls, and we appreciate everything he does for us. He is the best father I could ever ask for, and those who see him with the girls always tell me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man, this I know for he is wonderful to me, always putting his family first and stopping every day to tell me how good I am doing with the girls. I am so blessed to have him in my life and look forward to the future with him, and raising our girls.
ON to Kabrey---she is eating about every 3 hours sometimes longer if she is sleeping and she sleeps through the night, insert knocking on wood here.  As my Mom says she is very laid back and a tad lazy, for she has no desire to roll over or do tummy time.  Why would she need to when Mommy, Daddy and Rylan do everything for her, and Buttons even helps out with tummy time by supporting her head, it is so cute.  We are getting ready for our first family vacation of 4, and are looking forward to spending time together and being at the Lake.
As for Rylan she keeps us very busy and on our toes, she has grown up so much and is becoming quite the expert on EVERYTHING. She helps me with Kabrey every day and is always wanting to do a "project" this might be making a bracelet or as today making a crown for her and her American Girl dolls, but we try to do something every day.

No comments: