Our two little firecrackers
Brittney and Kabrey
Rylan holding Kabrey
Buttons never makes it into pictures so I got one of her, hard to believe she is 12 years old
Rylan decided to lay by Kabrey and share her blanket, what sisterly love
We had a very nice and relaxing 4th of July this year. Rylan spent some of the morning with us than she was off to her Dad's for the day. We decided that we would just hang out around the house swim, than go to Jake and Brittney's in Hopedale for the fireworks. I remember as a kid going to Hopedale to watch fireworks so it was a great memory to share with Josh. Luckily Jake and Brittney live really close so we were able to walk up to watch the fireworks and than get back home. Kabrey didn't mind the loud noises at all, and seemed to enjoy it. I will be anxious for next year when Kabrey is a little bit older, but time is already going by so fast I can wait.
We have a very busy week this week and than we leave for vacation! Rylan can't wait to get to the "Conder", I know Josh and I are anxious to get away too, hopefully Miss Kabrey sleeps on the way down.






No comments:
Post a Comment