Rylan did a self portrait
Kabrey looking puzzled in the bathtub
I see you MOMMY
Striking a pose at Captain Ron's
Putting everything in her mouth
Pop Pop and Kabrey
All Rylan wanted to do is feed the fish, they were well fed
Helping Pop Pop drive the boat
All smiles at Mommy
Kathy, Kabrey, Mom & Rylan
If you aren't going to change my diaper Mom I will do it myself
Our two precious girls on the boat
Daddy did a self portrait that I found once we got home so he gets it put on here
Our family <3
Getting worms for Dad to put on the hook
Just a fishing
Caught one
Rylan and Dad
HE GOT UP (for a second)
She was tired
I love that smile
Tried so hard
We left for the Ozarks late Friday night for our family vacation. We had a wonderful time, I wish I would have taken more pictures but with two girls it was busy!

























No comments:
Post a Comment